SV Microwave manufactures high performance Wedge TNC connectors that incorporate a unique tapered dielectric design. This distinctive design allows the mating connectors’ dielectrics to physically overlap which effectively minimizes air gaps and generates a longer voltage path for improved voltage breakdown. The Wedge TNC allows for outstanding passive intermodulation (PIM) performance due to the tapered dielectric design feature and the tri-alloy plated brass connector body.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
* High temperature, tapered dielectric design
* Outstanding passive intermodulation (PIM) performance:
* 120 dBc @ 905 MHz with 43 dBm input power
* Higher breakdown voltage path compared to standard TNC’s
* Available in high temperature dielectrics (Fluoroloy-H) which increases average power rating